Its weird how you need a license to legally sell hot dogs but anybody is allowed to make a baby
when a fan whispered a compliment to Key
Skills I have mastered:
- Not texting back.
- Eating copious amounts of food in one setting.
- Painting my nails like a blind pre-schooler.
- Sleeping a lot.
- Being single.
when your favorite celebrity is not only an amazing actor but more importantly a truly good person
THIS IS THE BEST RESPONSE TO ONE OF THESE ICEBERG THINGIES
i was outside eating a cookie and a saw about 5 ants just roaming around on top of the steps and i noticed there was only one ant that wasn’t holding anything like the other 4 where holding dorito bits or something and the ant seemed sad it wasn’t even going in the same pace as the other ants so i put a cookie crumb next to him and he picked it up and started running as fast as the other ants and i think i made that little ants day
this would look really cool in a horror film, all from the recordings of an iphone or something, ends on a cliff-hanger then the battery dies
OK SO LET ME TELL YOU A STORY which basically boils down to MY CAMERA DOES THIS.
ALL THE TIME.
Well not all the time but enough times for it to be worrying.
- The first time I was taking pictures up in the mountains near where I lived and I was taking a landscape shot near this creepy door that just stands alone in the middle of nowhere, and it flashed up “blink detected” and put a square over apparently nothing.
- The second time I was urban exploring in a fucking abandoned hospital and it came up with the face detected square twice, once outside and once in a dark hallway, and one of those times there was apparently a blink detected.
- The third time I was urban exploring in an abandoned village and I took a photo of the back garden of one of the abandoned houses and yup, “faces were detected in this image”.
I’m at least 110% convinced I have a magic camera. It sees dead people.
Y’all fuckers are out here exploring abandoned villages and shit and wondering why you’re seeing ghosts